Followers

Friday, 9 June 2017

Winners Post #10 Anything Goes

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie  here with the winners for Challenge #10.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#24 Paper Plotta Lottas

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#10 winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Judy's favourite is #2 janes creations
I love the image, use of printed papers and embellishments Jane used in this beautifully designed card!

Faith's favourite is #31Anet

This "book" reminds me of books when I was a little girl, I love the image, the colouring the amazing pages to look like a VERY old book, the story, and the flowers and leaves to compliment it. I want to read all the way through this beautiful "book". It also has a wonderful cover to entice you in.

Annette's favourite is #15 Julie Price

So many brilliant entries in this months Challenge at Morgan's but this one in particular really caught my eye. Fabulous work with the design and I just love the image which is coloured so beautifully.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the add theme here fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Creative Team Favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, thank you for choosing my card as your favourite and the beautiful comment on my card, I appreciate it. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much that I am the winner. Congrats also to all other winners.
    Hugs, Tina
    PaperPlotterLotta

    ReplyDelete