Followers

Friday, 29 April 2016

Challenge #9 Anything Goes

It is time for another fortnightly challenge but before we talk about that I have a brand new Creative Team member to introduce you to.
Here is a little bit about a newest member Veronique
My name is Veronique and I'm 36 years old and I live in The Netherlands with my husband, our 10 year old son and our dog named Odie. I started crafting as a kid with my mom and my grandma. They taught me how to knit and do embroidery. I started making Christmas cards with my mom.Later this evolved into making 3D cards. I stopped crafting when my son was born but started again 5 years ago when my husband lost his job; just to release some stress.I followed some courses and discovered stamping and colouring; and I remembered again why I loved crafting so much. My favourite mediums are; I really can't pick one. I love everything with colouring and paper, but I do use my pencils and markers a lot. I just started with copics and Iam loving it! The other  mediums I use are panpastels, distress ink, Inka gold watercolour markers etc. I'm what you might call a "crazy" colouring lady. My style is clean and simple because I don't like it when an image isn't the focus of the card.
If you would like to see more of my work head over to my blog at Handemade by Veer.
And now onto our new fortnightly challenge. We are keeping it easy this fortnight with a theme of 
Anything Goes 
That's right, any theme, any image, any kind project.
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing April's image of the month Ballerina, still available for another day at half price. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimon Ballerina

Morgan Fitzsimon Ballerina

ANA
Morgan Fitzsimon Ballerina

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team VERONIQUE! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I always love seeing all of the creativity!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete