Followers

Friday, 1 April 2016

Challenge #7 For the Men

I hope we all enjoyed our Easter break, hopefully filled with whatever type of craft you enjoy. This fortnight we are talking about the hard cards we sometimes avoid; that's right - cards for the men in our life.
The theme for this fortnight is 
For the Men
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimon Dragon 2
Using Dragon 28

Using Ballerina - April Image of the Month (available on the 5th)


Please welcome Guest Designer 
Hello everyone, my name is Liw(pronounced like Leave or Liv) and I live in the southern part of Sweden in a town called Kristianstad. I have lived outside my country in a variety of different countries and professions but returned to Sweden with my oldest son. I am a single mother of two boys who are 9 and 6years old. I think of myself as a creative person who has always been into crafting in some way or another. When I was young I was doing a lot of drawing, sewed my own clothes, doing crochet as well as knitting and loved to decorate and do interior design.I started to do card making about 1.5 years ago, that's when I found out about Promarkers and since then I have learned more and more every day. I have videos on YouTube and practiced to get where I am today. I have just recently started to buy online classes, but I have not yet found the time to go through them. Before I found out about Promarkers; I was making my own jewelry, mostly pearl jewelry but ended up not having any inspiration. I do make jewelry once in a while but not as often anymore. I hope you like my take on the golfer that I had the privilege to color and made into a card.
Morgans Fitzsimon Sports 5
Using Sports 5


2 comments: