Followers

Thursday, 15 October 2015

Winners Post #8 Use Ribbons

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie  here with the winners for Challenge #8 Use Ribbons.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 

#29 Eemelike

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#8 Use Ribbons winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team A members.

Cathie's favourite is # 24 Maxibelle Studios
everything about this card is gorgeous, the image,the no line colouring, the embellishments and the colour scheme, it all works.




Dianne's favourite is #26 Krafty Kool Kat
Gorgeous and beautiful card love the colour's too

Ana's favourite is # 20 Nick
I love this image (I'd like to color it, ha, ha, ha) and the colouring is great! The background is so natural, ha, ha, ha!!!! Simply brilliant!!!!!Amazing!!!!!


Traci's favourite is #15 Lacey Lassy
I love everything about this make.  Every element comes together perfectly and I sooo need a bow making lesson from you!! xx


Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the pink /breast cancer awareness fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Cathie for the kind words. I'm so happy that you liked the card :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Dianne for choosing my card as your DT fav.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, thanks so much for picking my card as your fav! I gave that card to my sister who shops all the time and she loved it. I'm proud to put the badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete