Followers

Friday, 23 October 2015

Challenge #10 Halloween

Before we get to this fortnight's challenge I would like to introduce you to the newest member to the Creative Team - Arlene 
I had never crafted until my sons were 8,10 and 12 years old. I discovered ceramics with a neighbor at this time and proceeded to create and paint green ware ceramics and marketed them on a small scale to flower shops in my local area. Lots of dust and a downward swing in the economy lessened my interest overall. I then wanted a craft that took up less space, so I turned to beading. I still dabble in beading now and then but most of my free time is taken up with creating paper projects, especially cards. I have had an off and on love of paper and stamps with the oldest stamp in my collection dating back to 1995, but it wasn't until 5 years ago that I really became an avid card maker. I also discovered in this time that I also love coloring; I love how you can be completely engrossed in the task at hand, seeing and hearing nothing but the project you are working on.

Last fortnight we celebrated all things pink, this fortnight we are celebrating all things scary. So get in touch with your inner witch, zombie and or ghost and enter this fortnights challenge.

The theme for this fortnight is 
Halloween
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan Fitzsimons images. For more information on any of the projects, simply click any of the girls names to be taken to their personal blogs.

Morgans ArtWorld Halloween 8
Using Halloween 8 



Morgans ArtWorld Halloween 20
Using Halloween'20'

Morgans Artworld Halloween 8
Using Halloween 8

ARLENE

Morgans ArtWorld Halloween 17
Using Halloween 17


Please welcome our Guest Designer
Carol


Hi, I am Carol Gill from Kingston Upon Hull in the UK. I have crafted for many years starting knitting, crotchet, cake making and decorating - now cards. I have also made mini albums, decorated canvases and dabbled with journal pages. I have been married for 46 years this December and have three children and four gorgeous grandchildren (and another one on the way)
Morgans ArtWorld Silvertrace Baby Dragon in Egg 2

3 comments:

  1. Love all the DT Creations!! I love Billie's.. so colorful! Cute image!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
    {DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creations, the little dragon is cute! Congrats on the new DT spot Arlene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to be a Guest Designer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete