Followers

Friday, 25 September 2015

Challenge #8 Ribbons

Welcome to another fortnightly challenge here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog. We saw some fantastic entries aimed at the kids in our last challenge so well done everyone.

The theme for this fortnight is 
Ribbons
This could be traditional ribbons, ribbon dies, ribbon pattern paper, or even bows.

And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the rest of the team.For more information on any of the projects, head to the girl's personal blogs by clicking on their names.


Using Ballerina 4



Using Dark Fae



Please welcome Guest Designer 
I am very pleased to have been given a chance to be guest designer 
I think I have always crafted one way or other, I mainly do cards now but 
Also knit, sew, mix media, cross stitch and many other crafts my latest one is a embroidery machine which I am loving, sometimes there are not enough hours in the day.I am retired and have been for a few years now. So all my time is more or less my own. So I can do what I want, my husband just seems to fit in with it so I'm very lucky.I run a small craft group so that keeps me busy as well , we do all sorts of things and will have a go at any thing . So that's really all about me I just love my crafting .
Using Crafter Companion CD Image


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

    ReplyDelete