Followers

Friday, 14 August 2015

Challenge #5 Beachy Keen / Summertime

Welcome back for our newest challenge.

The Creative Team will be showcasing Morgan Fitzsimons amazing images but you can use any image to enter the challenge. 
Check out the Challenge Rules on the top tab, there aren't that many 

The theme for this fortnight is 
Beachy Keen / Summertime - use a beach or water elements or something summery.
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by 
Lynn and the girls

Using Country Scene 5


Using Country Scene 5

Using Fae 1

Using 
TEDDY

APRIL

Please welcome our Guest Designer 
 NanaConnie 
I'm a proud Nana of 6 and great nana to 2 living in Central California United States. I'm a child of God,lover of people and I am hoping to actually fully retire soon. I craft because I love working with my hands and creating things both frivolous and practical. I've been blogging since February 2011, and work on design teams for the inspiration it gives me. I am honored to be asked as a Guest Designer for Morgans ArtWorld.

Using Teddy 11

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love NanaConnies! You always color so beautifully!! Your creations are always superb!! Just love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete